Kitchen Gift Box Hamper 3 PACK OPTIONS - Oval Board, Gum Leaves Tea Towel, Indigiearth Pack, 3 Pack Food Wraps, Card
Ngarga Warendj Kitchen Gift Box Hamper
Including an Oval Camphor Laurel board, Ngarga Warendj Gum Leaves Tea Towel, Indigiearth Spice/Herb Pack, 3 Pack Ambers Food Wraps, Koala Art Card
All of these goodies are packaged in a stylish box with magnetic enclosure, embellished with our logo. Ready for gift giving !
ONE x Ngarga Warendj Camphor Laurel Oval Board with 3 moths design
Each board has its own distinct natural pattern and is embellished with a 3 Moths Design by Ngarga Warendj - Dancing Wombat - based on the Traditional symbols of South Eastern Aboriginal Art. Your board comes with a card that gives the story of the artist and design. Measures approx 26 cm x 16 cm x 2.5cm
ONE x Ngarga Warendj Dancing Wombat All over gumleaves tea towel
Cotton Tea Towel, 48cm x 79cm, Made in Australia, packaged with information about the artist & artwork.
ONE x Ambers Food Wraps - 3 Pack
- 1 x small - 23 cm
- 1 x medium - 29 cm
- 1 x large - 38 cm
Pre-selected mixed Indigenous designs / colours in round & square pieces.
ONE X Indigiearth Herb/Spice Pack
PACK 1 Indigiearth Lemon Myrtle 50g
Lemon Myrtle is undoubtedly the best Australian rainforest spice, with its delightful lemon, lime and lemongrass aroma and flavour. Deliciously compliments baked fish or any seafood dish, Thai cooking, soups, cheesecake recipes & pancake batter. Lemon Myrtle is the world’s richest source of citral which is also the essential oil found in Lemongrass.
Pack 2 Indigiearth Pepperberry Leaf Pack 50g
Pepperberry is a shrub that grows in high altitude & sourced by Indigiearth from Tasmania & Victoria. Very high in antioxidants (four times that of blueberries) and classed as a superfood, the Pepperberry is traditionally used for flavouring, a condiment in cooking and used in the same method as regular pepper.
Suggestions for use:
- Traditionally used for flavouring any meal
- A condiment in cooking or eaten whole for their antioxidants
- Replacement for regular pepper.
- The Leaf from the Pepperberry can be used in curries, stir fries, chutney, preserves
Pack 3 Indigiearth Native Saltbush Pack 50g
Salt Bush adapts to dry, salty soils and traditionally the seeds were ground by Aboriginal people for flour & made into a damper-style bread. The leaves are often used as a wrap for meat or fish, in salads or as a leafy bed for grilled meat & vegetables.
Suggestions for use:
- Serve with olive oil and bread platter
- Crust meats such as Kangaroo fillet. Dip small fillet into oil, press into saltbush Dukkha and cook in oven for approximately 20 minutes at 160 degrees. Cooking time will depend on oven and how you prefer your meat
- Crust salmon fillets
- Sprinkle on salads
- Sprinkle on potato salad
ONE x Ngarga Warendj Art Card – Koala with Gum leaves design
· Measures: 165mm L x 120mm W x 0.25mm H
or 6.5" L x 4.72" W x 0.01" H
· Produced in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
· Each card comes individually wrapped with an envelope included
· Information about the artist is included on the back of each card
Like the idea of a gift ready for giving? Check out our other hampers on our website here
https://ngargawarendj.com/collections/gift-boxes-and-hampers or contact us to create your own